Entrants will be given 1,000 words in which to persuade the judges that their entry should win this particular award category. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information.
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the “save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award is given to the Awards business / single event which is doing the most in terms of Sustainability. Judges will be looking for innovation, expertise and success in all areas including the following
- How your CSR or sustainability scheme has impacted your area of focus and your workplace, any tangible outcomes and benefits
- Upfront statement of your environmental and sustainable credentials that translate into the operation of your general day-to-day business
- Any pilot schemes / trials / full-scale implementations to reduce environmental / food waste
- How you may be leading the drive to use only non-plastic and environmentally friendly materials
- How you are approaching and on-boarding stakeholder to extend the impact of your initiatives & raise awareness of possibilities to reduce environmental impact
- What educational and training provision is being undertaken to ensure all staff (and partners if applicable) are aware of new protocols and their part to play.
All fields are required
Please note that your information is saved on our server as you enter it.