Entrants will be given 1,000 words in which to persuade the judges that their entry should win this particular award category. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information.
This award is given to the Best Virtual Awards Event from the perspectives of all parties involved. Judges will be looking for innovation, expertise and success in all areas including the following
- Quality and innovation of format
- Creative and effective marcomms
- Successful delivery for stakeholders (if appropriate)
- Effective use of technology / platforms
- The participant experience and community engagement
- Event success metrics – registrations; conversions; engagement; commercials; brand building
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.
Please note that your information is saved on our server as you enter it.