Entrants will be given 1,000 words in which to persuade the judges that their entry should win this particular award category. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information.
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the “save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award will be given to the best development of and existing awards event from the perspectives of all parties involved. Judges will be looking for innovation, expertise and success in all areas. Entrants should demonstrate the following:
- A clear strategy for the development of the event
- Well thought out and appropriate categories
- Creativity and effectiveness in marketing the event.
- Positive feedback from attendees and sponsors
- Novelty, innovation and demonstrable change at the ceremony itself
- Success in terms of finances and the level of attendance
All fields are required