Entrants will be given 1,000 words in which to persuade the judges that their entry should win this particular award category. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information.
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the “save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award is given to the most successful awards event by a publisher, from the perspectives of all parties involved. Judges will be looking for innovation, expertise and success in all areas. Entrants should demonstrate the following:
- A strong judging panel and a rigorous judging process
- Well thought out and appropriate categories
- Creativity and effectiveness in marketing the event.
- Positive feedback from attendees and sponsors
- Novelty and innovation at the ceremony itself
- Strong links between the publication and the awards ceremony
- Success in terms of finances and the level of attendance
All fields are required